Key duties/responsibilities of Project coordinator:
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines.
- Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Working with Project Manager, assist in developing a comprehensive workflow process for project.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
- Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders
- Develops and review project status and reports.
- Maintain good communication with technicians and contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process at each job site.
- Source and manage contractors for specific sites and projects. This includes, locating, assigning work orders, sending scope and monitoring performance to assure successful completion and proper billing.
II Project coordinator job qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Project a must
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including many departments within the business
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Customer service skills an asset
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Century Elevators, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 281-667-3000 to inquire about a quote from Century Elevators